15 Beiträge
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the actual painting a lot lighter than it looks? - I was looking at this in a Home Depot catalogue and the image in the room that they show is much brighter and lighter than the image of the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet pulls? - I was wondering if you could let me know what the cabinet pulls are. They are just what I am looking for. thanks,
    Kommentar
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need the specs to give to my contractor - Can you tell me where to find the specs for this vanity for my GC and plumber? thanks,
    Kommentar
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Contractor has asked for the specs - How could I get the actual specs? My contractor needs them to install the plumbing in advance of us ordering this unit. thanks,
    3 Kommentare
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is that Neolith? - Hi - could you advise what material your raised counter/waterfall material is? Is it Neolith by any chance? It's so cool!
    1 Kommentar
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large slider is by whom? - Hi Flavin Architects - I've been through all of the photos and questions and cant believe that no one asked about these fabulous doors! Can... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Convection Microwave brand? - Gorgeous kitchen!!! Can you advise the brand of the ovens you chose? I've been looking for an oven with a matching convection microwave a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Slate tile in gravel? - HI - by the way, I think you are a genius. We are building out a house in HMB and I want the hardscape to be "warmish". I like what you've... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen countertop? - Hi Chris - could you advise the countertop you used in the kitchen? I'm looking for the perfect grey quartz and I think this might be it! ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
robin kirby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grey countertop? - Hi Trio team - could you advise what the grey countertop is? it's a gorgeous color. thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...