62 Beiträge
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floors are gorgeous! - Can you tell me what the floors are?
    Kommentar
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the flooring! - Could you tell me what this flooring is? Thank you!
5 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
gorgeous floors! - Could you tell me the Brand/ color of the flooring?
    1 Kommentar
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pool design help!!! - Ok. What do you think of this design? We want L shape for larger shallow end plus diving pool. Tanning ledge and hot tub. I can move an... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stools - Hi! I would still love info on purchasing the stools! mandybeck@hotmail.com
    Kommentar
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stool - Does anyone know where I can find a similar stool? Preferably unfinished? I am open to building them myself if anyone has any tips! Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light - Would also love to know where the light fixture came from!!!
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet pulls - What brand/style are the cabinet pulls?
    1 Kommentar
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stools - I would also Love to know where you got the stools!!! Thanks!!!
    4 Kommentare
mandybeck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture - Does anyone know where I could find this light fixture? Thanks!
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...