6 Beiträge
manlystanley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
All fish died in my 'Pond' last winter? How come? - I live in Maryland, in the Washington, DC suburbs. I bought a 'fixer upper' that came with a pool that had not been used for years. So, it w... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
manlystanley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
RTA Cabinets: I am disappointed - As a hobby, of sorts, I buy and sell foreclosed homes. SO, I buy the house, move my family in. Then over three years fix it up, and then sel... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    48 Kommentare
manlystanley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this calculation for an optimized Water Softener OK? - A while back, I was on this forum and appreciated your advice. I am a serious lurker, and learn so much from you guys. I got distracted with... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
manlystanley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Right out the gate--- Water Softener looks gross - I've got my water softener installed, with the exception that I'm probably going to change the feeder pipes. However, the water in the salt ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
manlystanley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water Softener -- So close I can smell it - So, I got my water softener almost hooked up. Did all the plumbing, such as: -- Installed Bypass valve, and another two cut offs values tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
manlystanley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone else have a Cub Cadet 2166? - Just curious, I've owned my Cub Cadet 2166 for a little over 10 years. It's been a awesome tractor. I've just had to do standard maintenance... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar