5 Beiträge
Manny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sad.. Superbum arrived broken - I ordered a Superbum online and was so excited when the package arrived. When I unwrapped, it was broken..
    11 Kommentare
Manny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New friends - what are they? - Went to home depot and couldn't resist these cuties calling out to me. My camera can't seem to capture the vibrancy of the colors but I hope... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Manny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cute propagations - I wanted to share a couple of propagations I have going on. I believe this one is a Graptopetalum Paraguayense growing a crested baby. It's... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Manny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bringing succulents indoors for the winter - Hi guys, I bought my first succulent in mid-August this year and since then have accumulated quite a bit of plants. I'm in Seattle and the r... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Manny hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID new succulents - Hi All, I just received 12 succulents that I ordered from Groupon. They came in 2 inch pots. I would love it if you could help me identify w... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare