4 Beiträge
mano66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vertical or Horizontal mirror/art over fireplace - Hi ! Need advice. I am planning to put a mirror on the fireplace mantel resting on it and anchored at the back but I can't decide which orie... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mano66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking to buy a new sectional, performance fabric or leather - Need to buy a new sectional for our living room. We have 4 young kids no pets, so need something kid friendly. Cant decide between fabric Vs... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mano66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quick shine floor polish on poly coated wood floors ?Can it be undone? - So my housekeeper used quick shine floor polish on my poly coated wood floors and now I noticing it is stripping off I.e I can see area of g... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mano66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom color scheme - So I am moving into a new house and the master bedroom walls are a neutral light brown to tan. Question is will sage green and ivory bedding... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare