14 Beiträge
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this tile be used on the shower floor? - The shipping doubled the price. I’ll see if I can find the tile locally, if you spend 200.00 on tile it will cost you just as much for shipp... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint colors for focal point wall - i need help with color options for the focal point wall that devides my dining room and kitchen. can i get away with choosing a dark color?
    Kommentar
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TO BETH H , THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ON THE KITCHEN BACKSPLASH.I HAVE DECIDED TO GO W/ YOUR RECOMMENDATION ON THE WHITE ARABESQUE MARBLE TIL... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEW PIC OF DIFF BACKSPLASH, NOT DEFINITE BUT A MAYBE.
    Kommentar
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen redesign - WHATS WRONG W/ THIS PICTURE? NEED INPUT RE: BACKSPLASH AND COUNTER TOP. FLOOR IS ALREADY INSTALLED AND THE CABINETS, CANNOT CHANGE THE TWO. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Mary Pedraza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
range placement - I was helped w/ the cabinet layout by homedepot designer. when I recieved the cabinets I realized I wanted to change the range size by 6 inc... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...