9 Beiträge
mapita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you paint the cement on a courtyard? - What tipe of paint needs to be use to make last
    Kommentar
mapita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
mapita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
type of floor - I'm building a home and I like a contemporary style do you suggest tile or laminate and which color will go with a very light wall color, th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mapita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Building a 1,482 feet home - I love contemporary style, which ideas will you give about, colors, laminate vs tile, granite etc the house has a great room where the livin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mapita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The walls in the kitchen are 12 feet high - Do regular size cabinets will look good? and what will you put on top
    3 Kommentare
mapita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
mapita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
walls are 12 feet high - What type and size of cabinets shall I put in the kitchen
    6 Kommentare
mapita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
mapita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
small room 16x16 12 feet high ceilings , best design to put a tv on top of fire place - the room is an open floor plan kitchen, dining room and living room together
    2 Kommentare