6 Beiträge
Marci hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I see a red door and I want to paint it black - Hello All, Actually, I am replacing the whole damn door. My query today is an elaboration on one I posted around two years ago, regarding ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Marci hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Us Pick A New Door! - It took over a year and a half to fix the masonry, restore the original steel casement windows, choose a new color, and get the house painte... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Marci hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for gallery wall - This project has only been going on for over a year, what with selecting photos and artwork, getting them framed, and whatever else. But now... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Marci hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Marci hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jeff Lebowski Dilemma! - Like Jeff Lebowski, we need a rug to tie the living room together. The furniture is quite neutral, all in muted tones. The throw pillows are... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    42 Kommentare
Marci hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for New Wall Color in Kitchen Greatly Appreciated! - We moved into our house over a year and a half ago. It is our first house, and it will be a while before we can tackle really big projects, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare