35 Beiträge
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need to find more doors like this. - I need to replace some interior doors in my house. This is the door I need in order to match the rest of the doors. I need 7. I tried a Goog... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with kitchen lighting placement - We are in the final stages of a kitchen renovation. The GC marked out the lighting on the ceiling for, but I'm sure if it's the best layout.... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen design advice - Hi! I am working with a designer, but I always find good advice on Houzz on things that I just haven't considered. Prior to finalizing my de... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Identifying a builder of a house I've seen - There is a beautiful house on the market that I love, but its way bigger than we need, and therefore more than we are willing to pay. Is the... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Off centered tub mounted faucet - I have a dilemma...we are installing a freestanding tub and noticed the deck is too small for the widespread faucet and the handle if center... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the antique mirrored tile - What size is the tile please?
    Kommentar
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful vanity - Are you able to share where it is from? thank you!
    Kommentar
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Range hood material - Is this a custom range hood? What material is it? Plaster?
    1 Kommentar
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wine cellar size - What are the dimensions of this room please?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Marcy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain and size of wood floors - What type of wood, stain and size of wood floors please?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...