39 Beiträge
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tried to buy furniture on Etsy and got banned - I'm wondering if anyone has successfully purchased furniture on Etsy (so things worth more than a just a few bucks)? I found a nice dining ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floating glass pendant chandelier for $1000 vs $24000 - Why is the 36 Light Floating Glass Chandelier from LightUpMyHome just $950 while similat products from Bocci or Terzani tens of thousands? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Line or low-voltage for wired roller shades? - The shade manufacture I am using offers both low voltage and line voltage Somfy motors for their blinds. They are suggesting I use the line... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
California Title 24 compliance question on Zonal Control credit - Does anyone know what the 2019 Building Energy Efficiency Standards (Title 24, Part 6) don't allow you to take the Zonal Control credit for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much electricity do heated electric floors use? - Looking for someone with real-world data on how much energy it actually takes to heat a bathroom floor. Every website and "calculator&... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any experience w/ off-grid in jurisdiction where all gas is banned? - Anyone have any experience with off-grid construction in jurisdictions that have banned all gas appliances? I will have a large solar array... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there any benefit to new construction housing for recessed lights? - I'm trying to figure out if there is any benefit to using new construction housing/mounting plates for recessed lights. I am doing new cons... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior vs. exterior solar shades - Building a new modern house with large expanse of south-west floor-to-ceiling windows. Planning to install automatic solar shades. Outdoor s... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many kWh does a heat pump use - I'm trying to size an off-grid solar system (panels + batteries) for a new house which I want to heat using a heat pump. I'm finding lots o... Lesen Sie mehr
    54 Kommentare
margaret17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LED Recessed Lighting for low-voltage lines - I am looking for recessed LED ceiling lights for a new build. Searching online yields so many different options that it's making my head sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...