9 Beiträge
Marg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are doors with more glass less safe (from break ins)? - Are doors with more glass less safe (from break ins)?
    Kommentar
Marg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stainless, Granite Composite or white undermount sink with Gray Quartz - Help! need to pick out a sink ASAP after procrastinating for over a year ...templet finally being measured for Solid Grey Quartz perimeter a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Marg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which Kitchen Sink? - Planning on selling house ...can't decide on which type of sink - it's a 15 yr old 2400 sq ft house. Having it installed when I get the m u... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare    31 Stimmen
Marg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shiny brass faucet in 1/2 bath - I purchased a brass faucet in 2000 for my 1/2 bathroom. I like the design but wondering about the brass ..has brass had a resurgence? I ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Marg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen pic - Should I paint cabinets white?
    1 Kommentar
Marg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need kitchen advice for 15 yr old house - We're thinking of selling in the spring. Our home was built in 2000. The cabinets are maple Should I: 1. Paint cabinets white? 2. Change bar... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Marg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which color for kitchen counters these days seeing a lot of white marb - Which color for kitchen counters these days seeing a lot of white marble looking surfaces but also like the solid black. Does black show f... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    14 Stimmen
Marg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Maple kitchen cabinets with white counters? Opinions needed - I have good maple cabinets in kitchen and looking for new counter surface - looking to sell next year - here in NY white Carrara marble is t... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare