46 Beiträge
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the wire grid panel beneath the deck railing called? - Lovely deck! Who is the supplier of that wire grid and how is it installed? Is it an easier installation than horizontal cable rail? Many th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the wire grid system beneath the patio railing called? - How is it anchored to the frame and is it an easier installation than the horizontal cable rail? Gorgeous home! Many thanks...Margot
    Kommentar
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gel for torch: what type and where can I purchase? - Please confirm this can be used with citronella. What brand/size gel do I get and where do I purchase this gel? Many thanks!
    Kommentar
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
seat depth - How deep is the seat? Thanks!
    Kommentar
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color - Is this a bright optic white or a softer white? I'm trying to match West Elm Linens in Stone White. Many thanks!
    Kommentar
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cleaning instructions for this pillow? - Is the cover machine washable? Many thanks for info!
    2 Kommentare
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DRIVEWAY MATERIAL? - ABSOLUTELY LOVELY LANDSCAPE DESIGN! For our house in VT, I'm in search of hard pack for the driveway that will match the pea gravel we have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DRIVEWAY MATERIAL? - GEORGEOUS LANDSCAPING! IS THIS A HARDPACK DRIVEWAY? I'M TRYING TO FIND A SUPPLIER OF HARDPACK THAT WILL SOMEWHAT MATCH THE PEA GRAVEL I HAVE... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ARTWORK - Can you please tell me who created the gorgeous painting to the left of the fireplace? Thanks!
    Kommentar
margotsappern hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ROMAN SHADE - Can you please tell me the manufacturer of the Roman Shade? It is very nicely constructed. Many thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...