4 Beiträge
mariambarska hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I NEED RETOUCH - My leaving room where everyone spends the time needs retouch. what can i do to update it? please help. thank you
2 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
mariambarska hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED HELP WITH MY DINING ROOM:) PLEASE - This room is somewhat contemporary with traditional flare. I wanted to make it more upbeat, but not sure how to. Being a fashion designer I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
mariambarska hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED HELP WITH MY LIVING ROOM:) PLEASE - Wall colors ar dusty yellow, furniture is warm grey and moss colors. rug is geometric yellow/white and grey…wall picture not sure about. don... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
mariambarska hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help changing my sofas and layout of living room - I have a good size separate living room with wall to wall windows/patio doors. Room has fire place, but TV can not be hang above it as its w... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare