5 Beiträge
Marie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Foyer table colour and style - Looking for recommendations on stain and finish as well as style for a round wood table to put in the foyer where the plant is now. I’m thin... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Marie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape advice on - We need to replace the Yews in front of our garage facing north east as they have not done well. We live in southern Ontario zone 5B. The be... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Marie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace suggestions for great room - We just renovated our house by taking down the wall between the great room and the kitchen, redoing the kitchen, and replacing all floors. T... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Marie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island pendant spacing - I’ve attached plans for kitchen renovation. I have to determine spacing of 2 clear glass globe pendants that will go over the island, befor... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Marie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Light Suggestion - I would like to change out the dining room light. Thinking black? Suggestions for changing out the light. Ceiling is 14 feet high and room i... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare