7 Beiträge
marisol3886 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I go for a fire in the wall or a more traditional look? - I'm changing my old gas fire ( it's beyond ugly!). I was thinking of a clean hole in the wall look, with just a brushed metal frame around i... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
marisol3886 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Losing one bedroom - I just bought a 4 bedroom house and am thinking of making one bedroom into a walk in wardrobe with a small ensuite bathroom. Having a walk i... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
marisol3886 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling lights dilema - In an open space should the living room and dining room ceiling lamps match? Or should I go for different lamps?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
marisol3886 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for a sun deck - The living room opens up onto a small landing with a metal railing. I would like to replace with a deck with steps going down to the garden.... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
marisol3886 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
would you buy a property with protected tree? - I'm planning to buy a property that is in a protected area and has 4 big trees that block the sun. The trees are protected so cannot be cut ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
marisol3886 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would it be worth extending an end of terrace house? - Would it be worth extending an end of terrace house? We are tired of looking for a suitable house to buy and are thinking of staying in our ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
marisol3886 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our new patio - I would like to update our patio. Any suggestions?
2 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare