14 Beiträge
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Complements to the designers and builders. Just a Devine space. - Just gorgeous . Cabinet color spot on beautiful. Kudos well done. Now come to Long Island, NY,
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what it is made of? - what type of metal inside and out? ,Thank you,
    2 Kommentare
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the best porcelain tile for master bathrooms , honed or polish - I am redoing a master bathroom. I need advice on if I choose a polished threshold, can I put in a honed porcelain tile?
    2 Kommentare
maritacook hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...