89 Beiträge
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stools - Source of stools??
    Kommentar
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware and faucets - What brand/color hardware an faucets? I ahve a hard time finding hardware that will match brass faucets!
    Kommentar
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant lights? - where did you find these pendant lights?
    Kommentar
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug? - What is the brand/name of this rug?
    Kommentar
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror - I love the mirror, where can I find it?
    Kommentar
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant lights - Where did you purchase the pendant lights?
    Kommentar
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining chairs - What is brand/source for woven dining chairs?
    Kommentar
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ladder type bookcases - Where did you get these bookcases on the right?
    Kommentar
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork on wall - Do you know the artist or source of artwork on the wall?
    Kommentar
maritcduffy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window treatments - What is the style of the window treatments? A faux Roman shade? Where did you purchase? How wide us it?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...