5 Beiträge
Mark Burchert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Scorching hot Patio Help! - I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Our small backyard is taken up by about 60% with a pinkish concrete patio, which butts directly with t... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Mark Burchert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Architectural Shade Plants? - I'm looking for some sculptural plants to plant in a long, narrow bed (about 20" deep, 20ft long) along the east side of my house (Cana... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Mark Burchert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery Tree Seedling - I was pulling weeds yesterday and thinking this was a weed i pulled it. Not sure what it is, but it had a sort of nut that the shoot was gro... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Mark Burchert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
90's Seafoam Horrors - I recently moved into a 90's builder grade house. We did a lot of work to the main floor of the house and bedrooms as well to make it suit o... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Mark Burchert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is this side table from?!
    1 Kommentar