4 Beiträge
Mark Doe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
before and after photos of the Balmoral house kitchen in Mount Clemens Michigan.
    Kommentar
Mark Doe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
marble countertops in a kitchen..honed or pollished? - Remodeling my kitchen and love the look of marble, but due to its high likelihood that it stains I was wondering if anyone else has an opini... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Mark Doe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
caught between two rooms..Which 1 should I pick? - I fell in love with two bedrooms I found here on Houzz, I am half way through my redo of our master bedroom, I have started to paint one wa... Jetzt abstimmen
    17 Kommentare    61 Stimmen
Mark Doe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
caught between to rooms..Which 1 should I pick? - I fell in love with two bedrooms I found here on Houzz, I am half way through my redo of our master bedroom, I have started to paint one wa... Jetzt abstimmen
    14 Kommentare    65 Stimmen