7 Beiträge
mark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hi, looking for advice on art placement. I have 3 photograph pieces and one large drawing. don't know whether to keep the 3 photos together ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hi, looking for advice on art placement. I have 3 photograph pieces and one large drawing. don't know whether to keep the 3 photos together ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hi, looking for advice on art placement. I have 3 photograph pieces and one large drawing. don't know whether to keep the 3 photos together ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
mark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how to fill this space with tv and storage - Hello, am looking to use this area under the stairs to put a 32" tv and storage/ shelving. not sure what would look good/harmonious here. Sh... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room design advice - I'm sure my living room is a missed opportunity but I don't really know how to change. I have a large red sofa and large dining room table. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
mark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room design advice - I'm sure my living room is a missed opportunity but I don't really know how to change. I have a large red sofa and large dining room table. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
mark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
choice of carpet for Apple white walls - hi, redecorating a bedroom, south west facing. walls are Apple white. carpet is old and red. would love some advice as to what colour carpet... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare