7 Beiträge
marla74 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this gazebo - In the photo the top looks white, not beige as the description says. Can you clarify?
    1 Kommentar
marla74 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair - Can you tell me if this chair is slip covered or upholstered? Also, details about the construction and cushion composition. Kiln dry hardwo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
marla74 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carl swivel chair - I would like to buy 2 chairs. There is only 1 left. Can I order another. Thanks
    3 Kommentare
marla74 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
marla74 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
marla74 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The plaster - Thank you so much for the info on the plaster. Is the color intrinsic, or has it been added? If so, do you know the color? This is a huge h... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
marla74 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The shower - I was wondering what material was used on the walls of this shower? Is it a sealed venetian plaster? Wonderful job!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar