5 Beiträge
marlo61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Chairs - Is there a aesthetically pleasing way to slipcover these chairs?
    6 Kommentare
marlo61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 things I don't know what to do with - Is there a way I can make the chair, lamp and table work in this area? There is only one outlet on the right side of room and it is close to... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    135 Kommentare
marlo61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lampshade color - Trying to put this room together on a budget.. Couch is beige with flecks of white the carpet is ivory and I have ordered some ivory throw p... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    41 Kommentare
marlo61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Quartz backsplash nightmare - Left my husband in charge of being here to have countertops measured and installed in lake home renovation. This is what I found today .. We... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
marlo61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar