68 Beiträge
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
taking out asphalt for Riga greenhouse and also gopher proofing it - I am about to get a Riga XL greenhouse, but first need to take out the old asphalt driveway to prevent leaching of oil-based products. Does ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SIP supplier - Hi, love this remodel so much! May I ask who makes your SIP panels and are you happy with them? We want to expand our living room and also... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
veneer? - May I ask what the veneer is and where you ordered it? It is quite unique and gorgeous. I'm a printmaker and love texture, and find your h... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior stucco color help needed - We had picked out a glowing light tan color for our stucco on our house in the redwoods, then read an article by Jay Sifford on how to make ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is a shot of our unfinished entry. We passed inspection on this portion of our remodel, but there are still a lot of details to finish... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tv stand - May I ask who makes the tv stand? It would be a perfect solution to not using wall space for a tv!
    2 Kommentare
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
metal panels - Hi, We live where there is high fire danger, so these metal panels look like an excellent way to modernize and have great fire protection. ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are the stairs custom? - These would be great for a kid's room to a loft area. May I ask if you purchased them or are they custom? Also, what are they made of? Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
marsia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May I ask where the table is from? - Your work is gorgeous, by the way!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...