8 Beiträge
marthab1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - What is the color of paint used on the walls for this project??
    1 Kommentar
marthab1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall - What is the color of the wall on the left? Beautiful
    Kommentar
marthab1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Color - Love this color do you know the name>??
    1 Kommentar
marthab1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walls - I love the wall color and furniture. Do you know the name of that wall color and where the couch is from/???
    1 Kommentar
marthab1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dresser availability - How can I purchase the dresser through you or check availability and pricing? Martha1218_01@yahoo.com
    1 Kommentar
marthab1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture - I love the furniture where is it from?? The couch and chairs.
    1 Kommentar
marthab1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would love to know where the bed is from and the colors ON WALL - I would love to know where the bed is from and the colors used on the walls. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
marthab1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - What type of wood flooring was used for tho project? I love that wood!!!
    1 Kommentar