7 Beiträge
Martha F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which corner cupboard should I keep? - I’m moving and downsizing. I only have room in my new house for one corner cupboard. Which should I keep? The one on the left is an antiq... Jetzt abstimmen
    11 Kommentare    37 Stimmen
Martha F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Change the floors yes or no? - I recently bought a house that I love almost every thing about except the tile back splash and the tile floors. I’m definitely changing the... Jetzt abstimmen
    20 Kommentare    30 Stimmen
Martha F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets and trim a different color? - Do you think it’s okay to have your kitchen cabinets and trim a different color? I’ve got painters starting today. I was planning on paint... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare    20 Stimmen
Martha F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
knobs or pulls on large drawers? - I’m painting my kitchen cabinets, the bottom SW caviar and the top cream to match the trim. I getting “top knob ascendra” 6” drawer pulls o... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Martha F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Martha F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
French door window treatments - I recently painted my bedroom Antique Jade. I'm really please with the results. I have plantation shutters on my bay windows. But I'm n... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Martha F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color should I paint my ceilings? - I moved into a new house where everything is "builder beige", even the ceilings! I'm gradually changing the colors starting with the maste... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar