38 Beiträge
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - Beautiful!!!! I am starting my own basement renovation and want a paint color just like this one. Would you mind sharing the wall color? ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Horse Photo! Canvas or behind glass? - Hi, Love how you used this photo. Can you tell me if it is printed on canvas with a floater frame or is it behind glass? Thanks so much. ... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile - Love this room! Can you tell me where you got the tile?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace - Hi! I love the tile work on the fireplace. Did you have to use a schluter on the edge of the tile? If so, what color did you use? It loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the color! - Hi, I'm about to paint my home Athena as well. Love, love your home! Would you mind sharing what your trim and ceiling color are? I was d... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wainscoting - Hi - I absolutely love the wainscoting in this house (study and dining room). Would you by chance know the dimensions of the panels and sti... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Hi - love this room!!! Could you provide the name of the wallpaper please? It is gorgeous and I'd love to use it in my laundry room as wel... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall paper - Hi, I LOVE this wallpaper for my very small bathroom as well. Could you let me know who makes it? Thanks so much. Love your work!
    3 Kommentare
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling - Hi - I would love to find out the dimensions of the beams in the coffered ceiling (excluding the molding). The depth and width would be ver... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
martipat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling - Hi - I love this space - beautiful. I am about to put in coffered ceilings in my living room and was wondering about the dimensions (width ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...