9 Beiträge
Marta Nason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with rug creeping - I bought an indoor outdoor rug (NuLOOM alexa) to go over my carpet in my living room. I put a non-slip pad under it when I installed it and... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Marta Nason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with paint color for kitchen, nook and window treatment. - kitchen and adjoining room are small and entire downstairs area is choppy and small so I have always kept the walls off-white/yellow to give... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Marta Nason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help changing chain for kitchen chandelier - satin nickel finish - I am looking for chain to match satin nickel of pulls and nobs in kitchen. the existing chain is too dark and doesn't compliment the light ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Marta Nason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need chandelier chain in satin nickel finish - rectangular links, link size about 1.25" x .6"
    1 Kommentar
Marta Nason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Marta Nason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen backsplash - Very small kitchen, cream cabinets, saltilo tile floors, elegant granite counters, had planned on tumbled travertine for backsplash but now... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Marta Nason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help for hanging pendant lights in kitchen - determine at what height to hang 2 pendants over the penninsula. 8ft ceilings, penn is 76", cab. door needs 15" to open; light 8... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Marta Nason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Floorkitchen - Need advice on matching existing super saltillo tile with new super saltillo tile? The existing tile is around 25 years old... Is there a t... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Marta Nason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar