6 Beiträge
marylut hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where do towels hang? - Where do hand towels hang by sinks? Where do bath towels for showering hang? Are they on towel bar or hooks?
    Kommentar
marylut hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
marylut hat eine Diskussion gestartet
repair or replace gyp-Crete damage? - Hello, Houzers! Can fiber reinforced self leveling (pourable) gyp-Crete product fix this - or is the damage too deep for a pourable product ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
marylut hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what light is this? I would love it for my reno - I would love it for my reno, not a lot of room for wall sconces
    1 Kommentar
marylut hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is this type hanger used for? - If you know how this hanger is used, I would appreciate it. Tx.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
marylut hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Separate vanities or dual sinks? - Hi, I would appreciate your thoughts. When redoing the master bath, should I enclose the toilet in a toilet room? Include the 48" vanity in... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare