6 Beiträge
marysamide hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
marysamide hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour grout should I use. Thanks - The tiles are gray- the cabinets are off white and were difficult to match with white tiles so I used gray - planned to use gray grout but h... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
marysamide hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I put the colours in the photo -grey tile backsplash, white cabine - The adjoining dining area has a built in bench covered in beadboard and a cushion in the darker blue of the curtain fabric. The table and ch... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
marysamide hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the best height for beadboard in a bathroom? - I am installing beadboard in several washrooms in a cottage and need to know the best height for it?
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
marysamide hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What white will work with off white ikea Adel cabinets? - We are building a small cottage on a tight budget and I would like to go white in the whole place.
    5 Kommentare
marysamide hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with our new apt - How do I get a wall like this ?
    1 Kommentar