21 Beiträge
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
board and batten accent wall - I’m thinking of adding board and batten accent wall to my long living room/ foyer wall. The living room portion is 16’. Then a hallway ope... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    32 Kommentare    4 Stimmen
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with wall art choices for over my sofa - I'm in need of help choosing art for over my sofa. This is a new build and I'm surrounded by blank walls and indecision. I picked a few I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
installing beadboard against bullnose tile? - I would like to put a beadboard panel on a wall in my laundry room. It has a 1/2" bullnose tile floor board trim. The beadboard is 3/... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
powder room mirror size? - I have a 28 inch round mirror I'd like to use above my sink in the powder room. The pedastal sink square and 24 inches. The sink sits betwe... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash design placement question - Our builder is near ready to install the backsplash in our new build kitchen. The countertops were just installed. We will have a chimney ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with exterior shutter and front door colors - We are building a new home and need to choose the shutter and front door colors. The shutters are going on the 2 brick portions. The porch ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity light backplate and shade- does the shape matter? - Our bathroom vantiy will have rectangular sinks. I'm considering either of these 2 lights. Would either work, or should I go with one that... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help needed with kitchen cab hardware color - My new build kitchen will have white uppers and stained lowers in a basalt color (brown/gray). The kitchen person does not like brushed nic... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
schoolhouse pendants - Do these I found on Houzz appear to be good quality? I originally saw the Rose City pendant from Rejuvenation, but it costs more than doubl... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
massagerocks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me see my kitchen...lighting help needed - I need help choosing a style for the pendants over my kitchen island. I love the open lantern style but am concerned if they provide enough ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...