4 Beiträge
matfactor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MATERIAL FINISH / DELIVERY TO UK - Hi - what is the finish of this stainless steel shower unit- brushed or polished? Also do you ship to the United Kingdom (London)?
    1 Kommentar
matfactor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these concrete panels / tiles? - I love these tiles/panels. Are they concrete? I am looking to create a concrete shower room and thought these might work. I also love the "C... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
matfactor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
METAL FINISH - Another question.....when you say "metal finish"...does that mean that the cement has a metal appearance?
    1 Kommentar
matfactor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
IS THE MATERIAL ACTUALLY CONCRETE? - Hi - I love this concrete wet room and have been planning something just like this. Is it actually concrete and if so what kind and how has ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare