8 Beiträge
matt61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SEARCHING ON HOUZZ - HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT SINCE THEY CHANGED THE FORMAT, THE SEARCHES ALWAYS COME UP WRONG. iT'S HARD TO FIND PRODUCTS ANS PICTURES THAT FI... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
matt61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
matt61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color of paint - what brand and color are the walls, love it
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
matt61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color of walls - Hi I have been looking for a pink . I want it for my new sun room. What color and brand is this? Thanks!
    Kommentar
matt61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
new addition room basebourd heat or radiators - Hi I'm adding an addition. lots of windows , wide molding. Should put in basebourd heat or radiators. We currently have hot water radia... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
matt61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wherae can i get the radiator cover? - where can I get the radiator cover?
    2 Kommentare
matt61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling height french door and transom - Hi Could you please help me , I have 9 foot celings . I would like to add a french door with a transom above. I have read and received v... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
matt61 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling - would you please tell me if these are 9 or 10 foot ceilings
    1 Kommentar