170 Beiträge
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this is a European Weeping Larch? - I have what I think is a European Weeping Larch. I read the needles are supposed to fall off..? These ones didn't. I took this Picture in Fe... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know this ID? - I have had it a few years. Anyone know the name of this cactus?
    11 Kommentare
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apricot starting to flower! - A sign of spring! Opening on my birthday today Jan 24 More to come..
    2 Kommentare
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kalanchoe Daigremontiana 'Octopus' - Hey guys! I haven't been on in a long time. I have a few succulents blooming. Here is Kalanchoe Daigremontiana 'Octopus' starting in the gre... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apricot tree 2022 - Hey! Here is the new thread for this years little potted apricot tree! It flowered in late January. Here is a pic from today Feb 20 T... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Very late this year! - Happy New Year! I haven't been on much but My Aloe Blue Elf which usually flowers late Nov into Dec has flowered now. I thought I'd share it... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Found some new figs! - I had been told of a place that carries a bunch of fig varieties. I was amazed at what they had. Soo much to see! Also got a majorca pink ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What aloe is this? - I bought it in the city a few months ago. Beautiful colours on this one! Does anyone know the name?
    7 Kommentare
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ruby Supreme Guava #2 - I finally found another replacement guava in early June. Two years later but this time I am going to try not to loose it. It currently has 2... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Matt z5b - Greenhouse 10a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone know which ivy this is? - I bought it as an annual last year and surprisingly it came back. It is located in zone 5b, big thick glossy leaves and stems get quite woo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...