10 Beiträge
Matt Duff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you get this net in the loft? - I'd love to know where you got this loft net? I like that it has the fat piping at the edges.
    Kommentar
Matt Duff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Matt Duff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are additional pictures of this home? - I'd love to see more details of the interior of this home. Where could I find more?
    1 Kommentar
Matt Duff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are you going to post the rest of the pictures? - I would love to see what the house looked like completed. Will you ever post the final pictures?
    1 Kommentar
Matt Duff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much did this project cost? - I am interested in a project like this. How much was this project?
    Kommentar
Matt Duff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this backsplash? I really like it. - Can you tag it with a product on here or is it not available on Houzz. We are in Eagle Mountain. Funny this house is so close to us. We want... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Matt Duff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this article about all these beautiful Container Homes. http://hiconsumption.com/2014/02/the-15-greatest-shipping-container-homes-... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Matt Duff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A picture of the bottom of the table - I would love to see how you mounted the pipes to the bottom of the table. Could you take a picture of it?
    2 Kommentare
Matt Duff hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where was the prefab home created? - I am interested in prefab homes. Where did you purchase the plan for this home, or how was the plan created?
    2 Kommentare