11 Beiträge
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cedrus atlantica 'Horstmann' - Hi all, I have a question, a buddy gave me a small Cedrus atlantica 'Horstmann'. I'm thinking that this one won't do well in my region/zon... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring Garden Pics - I’ll come back and get some names on things when I can. In the meantime ask questions if you have them. Acer campestre 'Carnival' Acer ci... Lesen Sie mehr
    65 Kommentare
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you conifer nuts water your beds? - Question to all of the conifer nuts on here, how do you water your beds? Background: As some may know, I have land and have been putting ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape advice - Hello, Need some advice or ideas for this part shade areashady area of my house. I'm in Zone5 Ohio. The picture shows the southeast corne... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for something showy as a specimen..de Ruyter, Gotelli weeping? - Hello, I'm in ColumbusOH-Z5, and have a place next to a walkway that could use a specimen plant. I want this plant to stand alone in it's ow... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for something showy as a specimen..de Ruyter, Gotelli weeping? - Hello, I'm in ColumbusOH-Z5, and have a place next to a walkway that could use a specimen plant. I want this plant to stand alone in it's o... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rhizosphaera needle cast and Picea Pungens grafted cultivars - Hello, I was talking to a conifer propagator in Columbus Ohio recently, and it got me thinking. My friend (propogator), he mentioned that c... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Summer photos - I took a couple pictures of the newly installed yard today... Picea englemannii 'Bush's Lace' and Pinus mugo 'Valley Cushion' Picea abies &... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Conifer Identification - Hello, A buddy of mine had some grafted conifers that he wasn't going to be able to take care of so he gave them to me. Unfortunately, he di... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Matt W (Zone 5 OH) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Got the conifer bug... - Hello all, I've been planting out my 8 acres for the past couple years but have mainly avoided conifers with the exception of dawn redwoods... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...