44 Beiträge
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Toilet too far from wall!! Want to know options - Since we will be putting in new flooring throughout soon, the flooring guys said they are taking the toilets out. This got me thinking I cou... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me pick floor for main floor update - Finally getting around to updating floors! Need most of main floor minus master bed & bath. Currently have 12x12 matte white porcelain. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glossy or matte wood look tile for main floor? - Finally getting around to updating floors! Need most of main floor minus master bed & bath. Currently have 12x12 matte white porcelain. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Bronze or white window frames? - We live in Florida and would like to update our windows to PGT impact windows. We have a choice between white or bronze. I like both for dif... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen and bath in same quartz ? - My GC mentioned using the leftover piece from our quartz slabs for our half bath in hall near kitchen. I thought a great idea until the quar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What % of your house value did you spend on your kitchen remodel? - Beachem's post re budget got me thinking about how much we've spent on our kitchen reno. Even tho it needed to be done we were still looking... Lesen Sie mehr
    90 Kommentare
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quartz counter support needed? - GC says I don't need additional counter support on the island for quartz. I read about the 1/3 2/3 rule ... is that applicable to quartz? I... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What counter edge is this? Meeting with fabricator today! - I'm meeting with the fabricator today to adjust my counter edge which was done incorrectly pretty straight and fix a bad repair job. I had a... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone know who's kitchen this is? Tile question - Shoot... I took a screen shot of this back in April and I don't remember who's kitchen it is :/ Is it romy's? I'm interested in the tile ..... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
MaWizz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop brought in repaired Help! Advice! - Weird ... SOME of my quartz countertops were delivered but not all. They delivered the 3 perimeter pieces which is about equal to one slab. ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    37 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...