14 Beiträge
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is this wallpaper? what company? - How do I find the name/company for this wallpaper?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is the black slate fireplace surround all one piece. - Looking for this look. Considering honed black granite.
    Kommentar
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tub with half glass - I love the look of a tub with half glass rather than full glass or shower curtain. I am curious if it is chilly or uncomfortable in any way... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help: I need all your ideas to expedite off-gassing quickly - I would be very grateful for your advice to eliminate vapors from newly installed engineered wood cabinets. Though lovely, the fumes/smell ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you get rid of strong chemical odor from new cabinetry. - We have almost completed our bathroom remodel. The cabinets were installed two weeks ago and still have the new wood odor which is very stro... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bullnose tile...unfinished edge - Just noticed that the bullnose pieces of the porcelain tile used in our shower remodel are unfinished on the edge. Whereas, other tile throu... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing tub with curbless shower (on a slab) - I am very interested in knowing if it is possible to remodel a bathroom which is on a slab. I would like to replace the tub with a curbless... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vermont Danby marble - I am inquiring if anyone has had experience with Vermont Danby marble countertops in bathrooms. Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dreamy Marfil Quartz vs. Crema Marfil Marble - I know this is an age-old question. But, the first time for me. I do not know which to choose. I believe the Quartz is easier to maintain... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
maxee123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Karnezi marble for bath vanity? - I would appreciate your opinions on using karnezi marble for bath vanity. Trying to decide on marble or Quartz. Questioning praticality a... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...