4 Beiträge
maxima9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I tip small caterer owner & bartender? How much to tip? - We're hiring a caterer for a 20 people cocktail party with 5 bite-size hot appetizers (sliders, skewers, etc.) and desserts (mini cup cakes,... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
maxima9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Is my new Neolith countertops cut and installed wrong? See pic. - We are going through a year-long major rehabilitation of our 1940 house and living in it. Anything that can go wrong has gone wrong, extensi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
maxima9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sweet Heart Lychee tree with lots flowers won't fruit. Help! - Hi all, I'm new to the site and don't really know anything about gardening. Would love your suggestions. Bought a 15 gallon Sweet Heart ly... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
maxima9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Serious weeds infestation with fruit trees in lawn. What to do? - I am in Los Angeles with the some of the lawn in full sun, some in shades with algae, and some gets partial sun throughout the day. I water ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar