6 Beiträge
Karen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Home inspector in northern RI? - Hello everyone. Can someone recommend anyone in the North Smithfield/Lincoln area?
    16 Kommentare
Karen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soooo confused...On site finishing of red oak hardwood floors - Hi all. I've just spent hours reading through most all of the posts regarding on site floor finishes and am more confused than ever. The flo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Karen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
12 x 12 tiles??? - I'm helping a 20 something friend make choices for his new home. It was a foreclosed gut job and he is to the point in the renovation where ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Karen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mudroom, full bath, and laundry area floor plan renovation, HELP - My nephew purchased a house that will be gutted. An area of the house is designated to be a laundry, full bath and mudroom. The interior mea... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Karen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cost of new finished adelphia kitchen cabinet doors/drawer fronts - I purchased Adelphia cabinets 17 years ago. Long story short, several of the doors and drawer fronts were damaged by my cat (there was no st... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Karen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cost of new finished adelphia kitchen cabinet doors/drawer fronts - I purchased Adelphia cabinets 17 years ago. Long story short, several of the doors and drawer fronts were damaged by my cat (there was no st... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar