8 Beiträge
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A lounge with a more contemporary feel - As you will see by photos attached I have two dark brown sofas and a light wood floor which I have to keep. The dining room is attached by d... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A lounge with a more contemporary feel - As you will see by photos attached I have two dark brown sofas and a light wood floor which I have to keep. The dining room is attached by d... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A lounge with a more contemporary feel - As you will see by photos attached I have two dark brown sofas and a light wood floor which I have to keep. The dining room is attached by d... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A lounge with a more contemporary feel - As you will see by photos attached I have two dark brown sofas and a light wood floor which I have to keep. The dining room is attached by d... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colour - Any ideas on what paint I should use on walls to go with the graphite kitchen units and white Quartz tops please.
    2 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting - Hi has anyone got any ideas for contemporary lighting in kitchen with low ceilings. Height 8ft at one end and 7ft 6 at the other. Thanks
    2 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What floor covering do you have and the colour. - I have graphite kitchen units with quartz chiffon white tops which are getting fitted as I text my dilemma is what colour floor and wall til... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Amanda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have a new graphite kitchen units with chiffon white quartz tops wha - The kitchen is quite small and L shaped I love the design I have done. To bring out the colour I have two Danetti orange chairs and a small ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare