70 Beiträge
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the best cleaner and polisher for man-made quartz countertops? - My installer said no sealer is needed. They are holding up perfectly and have no stains or scratches after almost 2 years, but they look dul... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
plastic covering on new appliancesance - Does anyone know how to remove the plastic that goes inside appliance surface without scratching the stainless steel surface? Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    Abstimmen
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Under counter task lights - LED Pt fluorescent ? And where to find ones that are only 1" deep do that they don't show/ hang below cabinets . Has anyone found good ones... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best wall color for kitchen with white cabinets , Carrera marble quart - It has some reclaimed wood elements I. Table and shelves, and lots of light. Want to add some interest and depth
    5 Kommentare
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen paint color - My kitchen will have white cabinets, white Carrera quartz , some reclaimed wood table and shelves, lots of windows and light- What are some ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room chandelier and potential black paint trim in new townhouse - Is the chandelier too big? Should it be hung lower ? And what about painting all the awful orange wood trim black ? (I'm flipping this condo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room chandelier height - I think I might have goofed on this light . Is it too big? Should I hang it lower? Just bought this condo and the DR light is central to the... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Venting ? - I need a better explanation of how to use without venting outside before ordering. Thank you.
    3 Kommentare
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this come in a 60" width? - I need a 60" instead of the 72" that I ordered.
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Diane Mazefsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No plug came with sink! - All my other sinks cd with one! How do I know what to buy, and where?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...