79 Beiträge
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Home! - Love this home. Can you please give me the name of the Interior Designer. Thank you.
    2 Kommentare
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
this is a gorgeous room - I would love to purchase the couch and coffee table. Can you please tell me who the manufacturer is? Thank you.
    Kommentar
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this coffee table. - Beautiful table. Can you please tell me who manufactures it? Thank you..
    1 Kommentar
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the rug. - Will you please provide the manufacturer of rug. Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the table . - Who is the manufacturer of the console table
    Kommentar
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hello.. I luv this dining table and chairs - Can you please tell me who makes it or where I can purchase it? Thank you .
    2 Kommentare
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this rug for my dining room - I am interested in purchasing this rug . Can you please let me know where I can purchase it. Thank you.
    Kommentar
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this beautiful couch! - Do you remember the name and color of the fabric used? Thank you !
    Kommentar
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Such a beautiful room. - Would you mind sharing the rug source?
    Kommentar
mbassaf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this dining room . - Can you please share the rug source? Thank you.
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...