6 Beiträge
Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this come with the backsplash? - Your description does not say if it comes with a backsplash.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If I order today, when will it deliver to Midlothian Virginia 23113 - I am closing on a new house on February 27. I have workmen starting on February 28. I want to have two of these delivered to the house on th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Caroline 60" Single Bathroom Vanity Cabinet Set in White - I am thinking about ordering two of these vanities with the square basin. How are they shipped? If I order today, when can I expect delivery... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Luz Single Bathroom Vanity Set, 60" - When will this be available again? Your site says "out of stock".
    1 Kommentar
Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nora NL-440 4" Metal Trim with 1" Pinhole, Nl-440w - What housing and bulb options work with this trim? I will be putting four of these above a kitchen table. I want the spotlight to light to s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fresno Sofa - What other colors does this sofa come in? Do you have swatches?
    1 Kommentar