8 Beiträge
mccarthy367 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with mantel decor - I need help working with this arch in the brickwork above the mantel. What should I do here. I included a photo of the great room so you can... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
mccarthy367 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window trim color - Is the trim a dark blue or black tone?
    2 Kommentare
mccarthy367 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful Bathroom - What is the paint color of the walls?
    1 Kommentar
mccarthy367 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen wall color - What is the paint color on the kitchen walls?
    Kommentar
mccarthy367 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color please - What are the paint colors for walls and the island? I love this room.
    1 Kommentar
mccarthy367 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the back splash? - I love the backsplash and want to know the brand and materials.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
mccarthy367 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet and wall colors - Can you tell us the wall and cabinet colors? What are the wood countertops treated with?
    1 Kommentar
mccarthy367 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is beautiful! what is the wall paint color? - I love this look and want to paint my walls this color. My wood trim and furniture are similar style and color. What is the wall color and p... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar