15 Beiträge
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the paint color! What is it? - I'd like to do my bathroom in this color! Beautiful!
    Kommentar
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful paint color! What is it? - I love that color and would like it in my house.
    Kommentar
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the paint color? - This is such a soothing green, especially with the wooden edge.
    1 Kommentar
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the screened walls. - what do you call the large metal mesh on the bottom half and where would it be available?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely wallpaper. - Would you tell me the maker and style of the wallpaper? it's beautiful!
    1 Kommentar
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love those chairs - Where did you buy the chairs?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the chair! Who makes and sells it? - I am looking for a reading area chair exactly like this one. Who makes it and where can I buy it?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The wallpaper is amazing! Who makes it? - My open plan living room is divided this way--I'd love to have a wallpaper like this on the lower portion of the walls.
    1 Kommentar
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the paint color? - This is such a gentle, soothing pink. I'd like to do it in my bedroom.
    Kommentar
mccrackenmk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the beautiful paint color on the walls? - This gentle, warm pink would be soothing and sweet in my daughter's room. It is so feminine and warm.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...