9 Beiträge
mcher1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
materials - This looks like a beautiful wreath! The description says materials are natural, which is what I am looking for. Are any portions of the wr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mcher1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper - The wallpaper is beautiful! Where did you get it and/ or what brand is it?
    2 Kommentare
mcher1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I get a carpet swatch or see some photos in different contexts? - I am interested in the 8' round Mystique rugs- probably gray or blue gray, but it's very difficult to know what I'm getting without a sample... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mcher1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I don't see the dimensions or specifications- can you send them please - ALso, how long does shipping take after it leaves the store (4-6 days from the order)?
    Kommentar
mcher1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
mcher1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
mcher1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
material and matinenance - What is this table made of and how do you take care of it?
    3 Kommentare
mcher1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Left side faucet available? - I am interested in the option that has the faucet on the left side, but I don't see that option when I go to purchase it. Is it still avail... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mcher1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cancel order? - We just ordered this sink, but have changed our mind. It has not yet been shipped. Can we cancel our order?
    1 Kommentar