4 Beiträge
Marv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front yard landscape help - We just removed two overgrown bushes, one on each side of the entry, and now we have a blank canvas to work with. The main challenge is that... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Marv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front yard - what to do? - Now that the sidewalk is in, what should I do for plants in front of the house? It faces north and is primarily shaded. I'm hoping for somet... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Marv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose a front entrance light - My house came with the tiniest front entrance light. There's plenty of real estate above the front door so I'm looking for something bigger ... Lesen Sie mehr
    35 Kommentare
Marv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for converting basement garage and backyard - My garage is basement level at the back of the house. The driveway starts slopes down at the side of the house, makes a turn, and then slop... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare