27 Beiträge
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter Tops are beautiful! - What product was used here? Thank you!!
    1 Kommentar
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops! Amazing! - Would you share the source of the counters front and back? Is that soapstone on the back? Thank you!
    Kommentar
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this be used outside under a covered patio? - It will be hung on a covered patio attached to Stucco in Arizona. Thanks.
    Kommentar
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal Mesh Grate Inserts Question - You had mentioned that the metal mesh grate insets were used in the doors under the sinks. Can you let me know where I can go to get metal ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Puzzles - Stuffed Animals - Autism - I have two sons with Autism. They are both into their own "collections". 1. My youngest 16 year old loves puzzles, especially Disney p... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the space saver table!! Where is it from? - I'd love to get one like it for my small breakfast nook. Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The fabric against the black bed and white conforter is stunning! - Would you be willing to share your source for the yellow curtains and bed linen? It is lovely!
    1 Kommentar
mdbsktcase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love! Sailboat painting? Paint? - I love your space! Did you paint your doors brown? I have white molding and white doors but would love brown doors without buying new ones... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...