5 Beiträge
Marcel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi can you tell me the kind of subway tile you used? Is it glass tikr? - We have a small bathroom were remodeling, with a very similar style. Were pricing out all the components now. Please let us know the kind of... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Marcel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This door would be perfect - Im looking for a door that measures 36 x 84 and can be fitted with a baldwin mortise lock set. Can you tell me if this door fitted with a mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Marcel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Was this section of the home a expansion? - We are looking to add a 2500 sq.ft. expansion with a grand foyer to our home and this design is very similar to what we have in mind.
    1 Kommentar
Marcel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are there any existing materials that are the same style & bendable? - I have 2.5 acres of land that I want to wrap for privacy. I like the horizontal style, but I want to incorporate curves into the fencing wal... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Marcel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar