4 Beiträge
Jennifer Thomson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Delete or merge duplicate posts? - How do I merge two posts, one said it couldn't post so I made the other, then first one post?? What now?
    1 Kommentar
Jennifer Thomson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash, keep changing my mind - My new hood went up today, not finalized yet but now I need to decide on a backsplash. My original plan was a crackle subway with colored g... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Jennifer Thomson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash, keep changing my mind - My new hood went up today, not finalized yet but now I need to decide on a backsplash. My original plan was a crackle subway with colored g... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jennifer Thomson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perfect paint color? - My new house haste a gold color on walls that looks fine in some rooms and horrible in others, and at different times of day. I can't affor... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare